I shall be in Stamford, Connecticut and available for In-Person Sessions from Tuesday October 16th through Sunday, October 21st. If you or someone you know would like to see me for a session while I am in Connecticut, please contact me to schedule an appointment.
On Tuesday evening, October 16th, I shall be giving a talk through Greenwich Continuing Education at Greenwich High School on ASTROLOGICAL ENERGIES: 2008 A Year of New Beginnings. The year 2008 provides a major threshold and the initiation and completion of various cycles.
Among the topics I shall address:
1) Structural changes – How will this coming year’s dramatic, even drastic, changes impact society, the climate, the stability of the Earth, and each of us?
2) US Presidential Election – What are the indications for the leading candidates for the US Presidency?
3) The health of the nation – What are the areas of health we need to watch for and how can we best condition ourselves to meet any health challenges?
4) Economic indicators -Where is the economy going? What are the indicators for the United States, China, India and the European Union?
5) Immigration – Has the world become nomadic? Will immigration put strains on social services with severe repercussions regarding nation states policies?
6) Housing markets – Do softening property markets indicate a potential bust in the making? My program begins at 7:00 PM and runs until 9:20 PM. The fee is $34.00. For registration, please contact Greenwich Continuing Education at 203.625.7474.